Trail Keeper Membership
Who Else Wants To Be A Trail Keeper?
Avid Trail Users Like You Are Making A Difference While Enjoying Nature.
Trail Keepers are important to Manuels River and the community. They are the eyes and ears of our Trail System. As a member of Trail Keepers, you are demonstrating that you CARE by helping to maintain, enhance and protect the Manuels River Trail System.
Trail Keepers CARE:
Connect – Trail Keepers have a sense of community. They wish to make Manuels River a better place for all trail users.
Advocate – Trail Keepers feel it is their responsibility to take care of the trails and get involved. They speak up and encourage others to do their part to protect and conserve the land.
Respect – Trail Keepers lead by example while using the trails and river system. They demonstrate good trail etiquette and stay informed.
Enjoy – Trail Keepers escape the everyday as they walk into the woods to explore nature. They use the picturesque Manuels River for their recreation and well-being.
When you become a Manuels River Trail Keeper, you will receive:
- Member Alerts on incidents, new openings, maintenance, cautions, repairs, etc
- Exclusive Access to all Trail Keeper events
- Special Offers from our Corporate Partners
- VIP access to register early for select programs and group events
- Membership in the ‘Manuels River Natural Heritage Society’ (MR-NHS)
- Opportunity to join the ‘Trails Committee’ – should an opening occur
- A Digital Copy of the MR-NHS Annual Report – celebrating trail growth and success
- Voting privileges at MR-NHS Member Meetings – your vote counts
- Special Gift from Manuels River!
You’ll feel great contributing to the CARE of the Manuels River Trail System.
For existing members log-in or to renew your membership, click to manage your account below:Manage Account